Lizzie Stitching Wallet counted cross stitch pattern
A beautiful and practical stitching wallet, either to keep inside your travel stitching bag, or to make an ever-so-special gift to a fellow stitcher. Folded, it’s no bigger than the hand, yet it’s big enough to hold a pair of scissors (11cm max), several needles, and small useful bits & pieces, such as a needle threader.
This design features hydrangea blooms and delicate Lisianthus flowers. It’s enhanced with special stitches, beads and mother-of-pearl sequins. Stitched and finished entirely by hand. No sewing machine required at any point.
- 150 x 80 stitches (for each side of the wallet)
- 30 x 30 stitches (for each side of the fob)
- 35 x 12 stitches (for the strap)
- 31 x 20 stitches (for the pocket)
FINISHED SIZE (when using 32ct fabric):
- closed: 12cm x 7cm x 2cm (HxWxD)
- open: 12cm x 23cm x 0.5cm (HxWxD)
- Zweigart 32ct linen
- DMC stranded cotton
- Mill Hill beads