- Painted Jars - turn a simple mason jar into a shabby chic holder for flowers, utensils, paint brushes - you name it! Great gift idea. All supplies included.
- Button, Button - make a special button for your favourite jacket or sweater, or add a pin-back to make a brooch. Choose from Dorset Button (woven) or embroider a design for a Self-Cover button. Unleash your creativity! All supplies included.
- Vintage Sled - paint a pre-made sled ornament to achieve a vintage look! BONUS: receive a cross stitch pattern for adding a sparkly "cushion" to the back of your sled (not pictured). Kit cost: $7.50
- Introduction to Thread Painting - learn the basic stitches and techniques to stitch this oh-so-sweet little mouse greeting a dragonfly! Kit cost: $18.95
- Beginner Embroidery - Slightly unconventional but easy-peasy stitches make this spray of seed heads, inspired by the embroidery of Jo Butcher. BONUS - join us the following week to learn how to finish your embroidered piece into a fun tea cozy or classy cushion cover. All supplies included.
- Basic Finishing - Bring your own sewing machine – or borrow one of ours (must be prearranged) and learn to make a simple tea cozy or envelope cushion cover. Bring your own supplies (or purchase before class).
- Introduction to Tambour Embroidery - Learn the basic chain stitch used for Tambour Embroidery - create a simple yet elegant design on mesh, then turn it into a re-usable produce bag! Not only fun, but oh-so-functional - not to mention easier on the environment! Photo to be added soon.
No customer reviews for the moment.