Stroll on the Beach counted cross stitch chart
Harken back to days of summer holidays with this Stroll on the Beach. Using cross-stich and 3d sea star to embroider you will long for white beaches and sunny days.
Pattern to learn how to stitch a Woven picot stitch.
This design features a pretty selection of shells, a pair of sandals and a 3D star fish. You can almost hear the sound of the wave as one of them almost reaches the shells!
STITCH COUNT: 90w x 40h stitches
STITCHED SIZE (when using 28ct fabric): 16.5 x 7.5 cm (6 1/2″ x 3″)
- Zweigart 28ct linen
- DMC stranded cotton
- Rainbow Gallery Petite Treasure Braid
- a detailed shopping list
- a key to the symbols used
- a masterclass tutorial for the Woven picot stitch
- a printable thread card for this design
- colour charts (full view / cross-stitch only / all stitches)
- a hybrid chart (black & white cross-stitch with colour backstitch and special stitches)
- a finishing tutorial to frame this project